Shire 20 Canal Boat Engine with Gearbox PRM90
- Type: 4 stroke water cooled diesel
- Number of Cylinders: 3
- Displacement (cc): 1123
- Max HP: 20hp @ 3000rpm
- Electrical System: Starting motor 12V D.C Single 12V amp alternator
- Cooling System: Keep cooled
- Reduction & Reversing Gear: PRM 60 Mechanical
- Reduction Ratio: 2:1
- Weight inc Gear Box: 157kg
- RCD II Emission Compliant
- 12 Volt electric start
- Manuel stop
- Heavy duty rails and flexible feet
- Morse type cable fitting on speed and gear control
- Low noise air silencer and cleaner
- Dry exhaust flange
- Engine oil extraction pump
- Flexible fuel lines to RCD
- Fuel pre filter and water drain
- Standard control panel
Options - Engine available with a range of gearbox types and installation parts. Please contact us for a quote.
Splash Marine is an authorised Barrus Shire dealer, and can supply the whole range Barrus Shire diesel engines and parts and accessories, for canal boats and work boats.
If you have a new canal boat in-build or looking to repower your current boat, we can take care of all aspects of the engine installation; from advice on choosing the correct engines and boat systems equipment, to the full installation on the engine, stern gear, electrical system and controls.
Located in Manchester, we service the canal network throughout Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire.