Yamaha F15CMHS Outboard Engine
- Shaft Length: Short
- Power: 15hp
- Engine Size: 362cc - 2Cyl In- Line
- Weight: 51kg
- Ignition: Manual Start
- Prop: Aluminium 3-Blade
- Fuel Tank: Remote 24L
- Control Type: Tiller
If you're looking for the winning combination of easy handling and great control, look no further than the reliable 15hp.
Small-engine convenience, big-engine performance
This versatile, twin-cylinder 4-stroke combines power and responsiveness - and delivers a super-smooth ride. Outstanding fuel economy also means that you're being kinder to the environment, with exhaust emissions cut to a minimum.
Enjoy too, the many extras that only a Yamaha outboard delivers. Benefits like computer-controlled ignition, a special light-load starting system, a water-cooled fuel pump, and a large-volume silencer – all normally only found on larger engines. For commercial, professional or leisure use, it adds up to a winning formula.
Features & Benefits:
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
- High-output alternator
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Fresh Water Flushing system
- One-piece, solid top cowling
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio
- Manual and Electric start options
- Front-mounted shift lever for easy control
- Single-lever steering friction (Tiller model)
- Power Tilt option
- Light-load manual starter
- Convenient vertical & horizontal storage positions
Splash Marine is the Authorised Yamaha Outboard Dealer for Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire.
Free UK Mainland Delivery (Engine will be supplied with PDI completed).
Worldwide Export Enquiries Welcome, Contact us for a Quote.
All our Yamaha outboards are new in stock and are the latest model year engines, No old stock or outdated models!
Call for the best pricing on all Yamaha Engines.