SALES COUNTER NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC MONDAY-SATURDAY.
We are delighted to say that we are now fully open to the public, but as the Covid risk remains and like many other public venues, we ask all customers and visitors to observe the notices below.
1) Opening Times
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am to 12.00pm
- Sunday: Closed
2) Public Access To The Sales Counter
- The sales counter is now open but we advise all customers and visitors to wear a face mask and observe the 2 metre rule.
3) Online Orders
- WE ARE OPEN AND FULLY OPERATIONAL FOR ALL ONLINE AND TELEPHONE ORDERS.
- Orders placed before 10.00am will be despatched on the same day, this applies to all orders.
4) Click & Collect Orders
- Please place all orders online and notify us in advance when you will be collecting your order.
5) Despatch Times & Delivery Times
- The majority of orders are still being delivered on time, but there are more instances of orders being delayed by a few days
- Next Day - Allow 1-2 working days for delivery (Mainland UK) / All other areas allow 2-3 working days
- Standard UK delivery - Allow 3-5 working days for delivery (Mainland UK) / All other areas allow 3-7 working days
6) Service Support
- The workshop is now open, but given the current workload we are only accepting service and warranty repairs on strictly Mercury Marine engines (sterndrive/inboard/outboard) that are under 5 years old.
7) Suppliers, Couriers & Other Associates.
- We are open during normal business hours to receive all deliveries, we advise all couriers to follow guidelines to limit the spread of Coronavirus including wearing face coverings when entering the premises.
- We ask all other suppliers and associates to only visit us if it is absolutely essential, and all visits are by appointment only.
8) Contacting Us
- We aim to reply to all emails and phone calls within three hours
- Parts Enquiries - For a faster response, please contact us by email and include the engine model and serial number details
- Order Queries - For a faster response, please include the surname of the person on the shipping label and the order number
We thank you for your custom and support during this season.
Take Care, Stay Safe and Happy Boating!