Shire 90 Canal Boat Engine with Gearbox PRM 280
- Type: 4 stroke water cooled diesel
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Displacement (cc): 4500
- Max HP: 90hp @ 2500rpm
- Electrical System: Starting motor D.C twin 12V 120 amp and 12V 150 amp alternators
- Cooling System: Keel or Skin tank
- Reduction & Reversing Gear: PRM 280 Hydraulic
- Reduction Ratio: 2:1
- Weight inc Gear Box: 525kg
- 12 volt electric start
- Twin alternators
- Electric stop
- Heavy duty rails and flexible feet
- Morse type cable fitting on speed and gear control
- Remoted mounted Low noise air silencer and cleaner
- Calorifier connections
- Dry exhaust flange
- Engine oil extraction pump
- Gearbox oil extraction pump
-Flexible fuel lines to RCD
- Fuel pre filter and water drain
- Deluxe control panel
- 370 hour oil change interval
Options - Engine available with a range of gearbox types and installation parts. Please contact us for a quote.
Splash Marine is an authorised Barrus Shire dealer, and can supply the whole range Barrus Shire diesel engines and parts and accessories, for canal boats and work boats.
If you have a new canal boat in-build or looking to repower your current boat, we can take care of all aspects of the engine installation; from advice on choosing the correct engines and boat systems equipment, to the full installation on the engine, stern gear, electrical system and controls.
Located in Manchester, we service the canal network throughout Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire.