Engine Control Cables EC-005-XX (XX is the length of cable in feet) are used for Shift and Throttle application. Different designs of Engine Control Cables are used depending on the engine type and installation.
Multiflex offers a wide variety of Engine Control Cables for different applications. Engineered out of corrosion-resistant materials and components these control cables meet or exceed all industry standards.
Multiflex Engine Control Cables are interchangeable with most common SeaStar Solutions®, Morse®, and Ultraflex® Engine Control Cables.
- Standard Control Cables have Stainless Steel or Brass Fittings depending upon the type of cable
- Standard Control Cables use SS high performance lubricated inner for smooth operation
- Standard Control Cables have a Minimum Bend Radius of 8”
- Standard Control Cables have a black outer jacket for effective durability and offer great resistance to UV, Petrol, Fluids & other chemicals
Travel : 97 mm | Conduit: 7.0 mm | Inner : 1.9 mm SS-Solid Wire
Replaces Mercury P/N: 8M0082488
OEM Part Numbers Used for reference only.
C5 Type Throttle and Shift Cable
- Mercury® & Mercruiser® engines with Mercury / Quicksilver Gen 1 Controls
If you are unsure of the application, please enter the make, model and serial number information in the comments section of the checkout.