Brand New Mariner F9.9 MLH Outboard Engine
- 9.9hp Four Stroke
- Long Shaft
- 5 Years Warranty (2 Years Commercial Warranty)
- Available for UK Delivery (Engine will be supplied with PDI completed)
- Export Enquiries Welcome, Contact us for a Quote
- All our Mariner outboards are new in stock and are the latest models. No old stock or outdated models!
- Call for the best pricing on all Mariner Outboard Engines
- Packages available with Talamex, Mercury & Quicksilver Inflatables
- Finance available for engine / boat packages & repower upgrades. Contact us for more information.
Engine Features & Benefits:
Still the lightest in their class
Mariner’s 8-9.9 hp FourStrokes are still the lightest in their class, but being lightweight doesn’t mean cutting corners. Our 8-9.9 hp FourStrokes feature a convenient multifunction tiller handle that provides easy one-hand shifting
operation. Furthermore, these outboards come equipped with our exclusive automatic reverse hooks that don’t require you to change a clumsy lever manually to hold the engine in place while reversing.
Thanks to the Mariner multifunction tiller handle, standard on 8-9.9 hp tiller handle FourStroke models, you have the boat control needed to fish all day with ease. This revolutionary, all-in-one handle design delivers one-handed operation for shifting, stopping, throttle control, tilting and steering. Giving you unrivalled manoeuvrability and making your time on the water easier and more enjoyable.
The 8-9.9 hp Mariner FourStrokes feature an ingenious design that allows the boater to use the longer, sturdy tiller handle to gain leverage on the outboard and engage our exclusive 3-position ratcheting trim system. By pushing down on the tiller handle you can set the trim position. Simply, easily, every time.
Total tiller control
Tiller-steered versions feature the exclusive Mariner multifunction tiller that puts shifting, throttle control (with friction for fine-tuned trolling), stopping, tilting and steering in the palm of your hand.
A refined fuel system delivers consistent, easy and reliable starting quality and operation. Enhancements have also been made to the cold starting procedure by incorporating a three-position choke system and an ignition timing change
improved trolling speed operation.
The gearcase is engineered to be rugged and durable, with robust gears and bearings and a heavy-duty skeg.
For more information, download the Mariner engine brochure.