Brand New Mariner F75 ELPT EFI Outboard Engine
- 75hp Four Stroke
- ELPT - Electric Start, Long Shaft, Power Trim & Tilt
- EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection for easy & quick starting
- 5 Years Warranty (2 Years Commercial Warranty)
- Available for UK Delivery (Engine will be supplied with PDI completed)
- Export Enquiries Welcome, Contact us for a Quote
- All our Mariner outboards are new in stock and are the latest models. No old stock or outdated models!
- Call for the best pricing on all Mariner Outboard Engines
- Finance available for engine / boat packages & repower upgrades. Contact us for more information.
Engine Features & Benefits:
DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
What if you could hang a lighter, lower-horsepower FourStroke outboard on your transom with out sacrificing speed, hole shot, driving experience or sheer pulling power? What if that outboard also delivered increased fuel savings, hassle-free maintenance and rugged reliability? Less weight and high displacement mean Mariner’s new 75 - 115hp FourStrokes generate abundant torque and immediate power. Because they don’t have to work as hard as heavier engines or those with lower displacement, these engines make boats plane faster, accelerate better and provide optimal fuel efficiency at cruising speed.
- Lightest in class providing better acceleration, fuel economy, all-out performance and precise manoeuvrability.
- High displacement leads to improved durability and longer life.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
- Two-year limited commercial warranty.
- Specialised crankshaft oil dams and bearings minimise the amount of oil left suspended in the crankcase, reducing friction and vibration.
- Hydrodynamic gearcase produces 15% less drag.
- Lightweight and large displacement designed for strength and durability.
- Stainless steel driveshaft, shift shaft, prop shaft, water pump housings and power head fasteners.
- SmartCraft technology with Engine Guardian System; monitors engine functions and alerts you to possible engine problems
For more information, download the Mariner engine brochure.
*Free delivery only available to mainland UK. For delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands, please contact us for a quote. Engine will be supplied with the PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) completed. Engine oil will be drained before despatch and will need to be re-filled before use. See the related products for the correct oil required. Please contact us to advise on quantity required.