Brand New Mariner F3.5 MLH Outboard Engine
- 3.5hp Four Stroke
- Long Shaft
- 5 Years Warranty (2 Years Commercial Warranty)
- Available for UK Delivery (Engine will be supplied with PDI completed)
- Export Enquiries Welcome, Contact us for a Quote
- All our Mariner outboards are new in stock and are the latest models. No old stock or outdated models!
- Call for the best pricing on all Mariner Outboard Engines
- Packages available with Talamex, Mercury & Quicksilver Inflatables
- Finance available for engine / boat packages & repower upgrades. Contact us for more information.
Engine Features & Benefits:
Being light and affordable isn’t the whole story
For outboard engines in this horsepower range, portability is key and Mariner’s 2.5 & 3.5 hp FourStrokes are among the lightest outboards in this class. Every Mariner portable FourStroke is packed full of features, such as our automatic reverse locking system to our convenient integral fuel tanks. These FourStrokes undergo the same corrosion resistance processes used in our higher horsepower products. Starting is easy, thanks to automatic decompression, which bleeds off
cylinder pressure during start up, requiring less pulling force to start the engine. With their low weight and conveniently positioned large grip carrying handles, getting the power to your boat is not a problem. And because these lightweight outboards are subject to our rigorous testing standards, you get the same reliability as you expect from every Mariner outboards.
Mariner 2.5 and 3.5 hp FourStroke engines feature neutral-forward shifting with 360-degree steering for full thrust in all directions.
Easy to start
Automatic decompression bleeds off cylinder pressure to reduce the pulling force required to start the engine.
For more information, download the Mariner engine brochure.
*Free delivery only available to mainland UK. For delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands, please contact us for a quote. Engine will be supplied with the PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) completed. Engine oil will be drained before despatch and will need to be re-filled before use. See the related products for the correct oil required. Please contact us to advise on quantity required.