Brand New Mariner F30 ELPT EFI Outboard Engine
- 30hp Four Stroke
- ELPT - Electric Start, Long Shaft, Power Trim & Tilt
- EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection for easy & quick starting
- 5 Years Warranty (2 Years Commercial Warranty)
- Available for UK Delivery (Engine will be supplied with PDI completed)
- Export Enquiries Welcome, Contact us for a Quote
- All our Mariner outboards are new in stock and are the latest models. No old stock or outdated models!
- Call for the best pricing on all Mariner Outboard Engines
- Packages available with Talamex, Mercury & Quicksilver Inflatables
- Finance available for engine / boat packages & repower upgrades. Contact us for more information.
Engine Features & Benefits:
Dependable starts and performance
When the battery on an ordinary engine is drained, you have nowhere to go. Not so with a Mariner 30hp FourStroke, which comes standard with a manual recoil starter. So even if the battery quits, you can take matters into your own hands and keep your boating trip going.
Battery-free Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) on Mariner 30hp FourStroke models delivers consistently easy starting, crisp throttle response, increased fuel economy and outstanding overall performance.
Step up to a 30 high output. 30hp exclusive
Nothing moves a big load better than a 747 cc displacement powerhead producing more thrust to power heavier loads, from a heavy boat to a large aluminium or
fibreglass fishing boat, the Mariner 30hp delivers the control, thrust and low speed control to make your boating experience as best as you can imagine.
Low end torque
The 30 hp FourStrokes may be small on horsepower, but it is big on displacement. Featuring loads of strong, low end torque, these outboards have the power needed to get you up on plane with immediate throttle response and quick acceleration.
Great acceleration, more torque
Compact but powerful, Mariner 30 hp FourStroke outboards feature extra displacement and outstanding low-end torque that put a boat smartly on plane.
A high-output alternator keeps batteries charged and fishing electronics humming.
For more information, download the Mariner engine brochure.
*Free delivery only available to mainland UK. For delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands, please contact us for a quote. Engine will be supplied with the PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) completed. Engine oil will be drained before despatch and will need to be re-filled before use. See the related products for the correct oil required. Please contact us to advise on quantity required.