Brand New Mariner F150 L EFI Outboard Engine
- 150hp Four Stroke
- Electric Start, Long Shaft, Power Trim & Tilt
- EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection for easy & quick starting
- Extra Long (XL) & Counter Rotating (CXL) Options Available - Contact us for pricing and availability
- 5 Years Warranty (2 Years Commercial Warranty)
- Available for UK Delivery (Engine will be supplied with PDI completed)
- Export Enquiries Welcome, Contact us for a Quote
- All our Mariner outboards are new in stock and are the latest models. No old stock or outdated models!
- Call for the best pricing on all Mariner Outboard Engines
- Finance available for engine / boat packages & repower upgrades. Contact us for more information.
Engine Features & Benefits:
- Big displacement, combined with the lightest weight and smaller package size means strong, long-lasting performance on light and heavy hulls alike. The 150 maximises your time on the water by making basic maintenance easy to do and quick to perform by you. The compact and lightweight design means the engine can be mounted on a tight boar transom. It is also flexible enough to accommodate mechanical or hydraulic steering. With 3.0 litre displacement this 4 cylinder SOHC design works less to produce more torque and horsepower, which means exceptional durability and long-term peace of mind
- Largest displacement, lower stress.
- Massive torque for powerful acceleration.
- Large gearcase for low stress and improved lift.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed.
- Two-year limited commercial warranty.
- * Terms & Conditions apply.
Lightest Weight & Smallest Package Size
- Almost 10kg lighter than nearest FourStroke competitor.
- The most compact and lowest profile 150 FourStroke.
Easy To Maintain
- Easy-change fuel filter and easy-drain oil system.
- Exclusive maintenance-free for life valve train and timing chain.
- SmartCraft technology with Engine Guardian System; monitors engine functions and alerts you to possible engine problems.
For more information, download the Mariner engine brochure.
*Free delivery only available to mainland UK. For delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands, please contact us for a quote. Engine will be supplied with the PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) completed. Engine oil will be drained before despatch and will need to be re-filled before use. See the related products for the correct oil required. Please contact us to advise on quantity required.