Genuine Mercury Marine Parts & Accessories
Marine Grade Engine & Fuel System Cleaner.
Quickleen should be used throughout the boating season to:
- Quickly and thoroughly remove carbon deposits from carburetors and injectors, intake valves, spark plugs, piston crowns and cylinder heads
- Prevent engine knocking and piston seize up
- Extend spark plug life Use in all 2 and 4 stroke carbureted and fuel injected marine gasoline engines.
- Can also be used in any non-marine engines.
- Safe for catalyzed engines.
- Contaminated fuel and fuel systems is a common cause running problems for all marine engines. Fresh fuel treated with Quicksilver Quickleen will help clear contaminants from carburettors and fuel injection systems.
12 oz. (355ml) Bottle
This one bottle will treat up to 60 US gal (227 litres).
This part supersedes part numbers: 92-8M0047921 92-858073QB1 92-802877A1 92-802877Q1
- Mercruiser: All Petrol Inboard & Sterndrive Engines
- Volvo-Penta: All Petrol Inboard & Sterndrive Engines
- OMC: All Petrol Inboard & Sterndrive Engines
- Mercury / Mariner / Force / Honda / Yamaha / Suzuki / Johnson / Evinrude Outboard Engines
- Sea Doo / Yamaha / Kawasaki / Polaris / Honda Jet-skis and Watercraft
To check if this part is suitable for your engine, please contact us with your engine model & serial number.