FULL SYNTHETIC STERNDRIVE/INBOARD OIL
FCW (CATALYST COMPATIBLE)™ 20W40 SYNTHETIC
Marine engines equipped with catalytic converters have specific oil requirements. Some marine‑grade oils on the market contain high levels of phosphorus. Long‑term exposure to these oils will damage catalytic converters‑‑which may not be covered by your warranty.
Quicksilver Full Synthetic 4‑Cycle Sterndrive & Inboard Engine Oil:
• Contains low levels of phosphorus, reducing potential damage to the catalyst
• Can be used on any sterndrive/inboard engine equipped with or without a catalytic converter
• Keeps dirt and deposits from settling on metal surfaces
• Reduces oil consumption, compared to conventional oils
• Resists thermal breakdown and oxidation
• Provides exceptional rust protection Meets warranty requirements
Exceeds all oil requirements and FC‑W (Catalyst Compatible) marine applications for all sterndrive/inboard engine manufacturers 20W40
Please note that the 20W40 oil is no longer available from Mercury and has been replaced by the 25W40 synthetic oil. Therefore if your engine already has the 20W40 oil, this is the best oil to top up with.
1L plastic bottle Quicksilver Branded